The CSU Institute is CSU’s main Social Responsibility investment. Founded in 2003, the Institute initiated its activities with a social project that combined Education and Technology through computer training courses, which it continues offering today. Since its foundation, the project has served more than 20,000 people in the community.
As of its inception, the CSU Institute has been characterized by fostering the digital inclusion of youths and adults who are seeking entry into the labor market.
By expanding its activities over the course of its existence, the Project has accompanied the growth of the sponsor company, which increasingly values the importance of community relations and participation as a good corporate citizen in current realities.
CSU believes that providing support and training for entry into the labor market is the most efficient way to bring social and economic development to the community.
Mission and Values
To invest in vocational training for youths and adults for human development, through initiatives that enhance their individual capacities.
The CSU Institute is focused on offering full training of the youths and adults it assists, enhancing their performance through partnerships and appreciation of human value.
- Appreciation of and investment in human training;
- Commitment to the development of the chosen public and the continuity of the proposed actions;
- Transparent actions and information;
- A role in CSU’s social development.
- Introduction to Information Technology & Keyboard Input: Duration 1 hour and 30 minutes, totaling 15 course/hours.
- MS Word: Duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes, totaling 15 course/hours.
- MS Excel Basic: Duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes, totaling 15 course/hours.
- MS Excel Intermediate: Duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes, totaling 15 course/hours.
- MS Excel Advanced: Duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes, totaling 15 course/hours.
- MS PowerPoint: Duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes, totaling 15 course/hours.
- MS Access: Duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes, totaling 15 course/hours.
Time and Duration: All of the courses are taught in the afternoon over a period of 10 working days.
Prerequisites for enrollment: 14 years or older without upper age limit, and literate.
- CSU InstitutePiauí Street, 136 (in front of the Antônio João Station of the CPTM – line 8, Diamante).
Nova Aldeinha 06440-182 Barueri – SP – BrazilOffice opens Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Classes are taught Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Informations: (+55 11) 2627-8542/8541 – email@example.com
The To Do Program is based on computer courses aimed at people seeking to enter the labor market. In addition to the programs below, interested parties can access the annual calendar of courses offered by the CSU Institute, scheduling their courses and enrolling in them.
1.1 CSU Apprentice Program
Apart from fulfilling its social role, the CSU Institute in partnership with CSU is responsible for managing the CSU Apprentice Program, contributing to the formation of professionals who are more capable to meeting current job market demands, monitoring the development of the apprentices and offering awareness-raising lectures for managers.
1.2 CSU Program for Inclusion of People with Disabilities
The CSU Institute, in partnership with the CSU, is responsible for the management of the CSU Program for Inclusion of People with Disabilities, constantly monitoring these professionals, identifying their strengths, weaknesses and adaptation to the company’s various areas, while also promoting equality and citizenship to ensure the social inclusion and participation of this public in society.
2.1 Creche Crescer Sorrindo (Grow Up Smiling Daycare Center)
This institution located in Belo Horizonte offers assistance to children from four months to six years old and was fully adopted by the company. CSU makes monthly donations to the maintenance and development of the school’s social and educational work. With the support of the CSU, the Creche Crescer Sorrindo improved its facilities and its capability of helping the community’s children.
2.2 The Growing with You Project
Aims to provide the local community, students or former students of the CSU Institute new opportunities to enter the labor market by including them in CSU’s job selection processes.
CSU runs solidarity campaigns that benefit countless families and children throughout the year, with the cooperation of its employees.
- Food Donation Campaign
- Warm Clothing Collection Campaign
- Children’s Day
- Collection of Books
- Solidarity Christmas