CSU Contact is the business unit at CSU specializing in providing call center customer services, help desk, collection and telesales. Set up more than ten years ago under the name CSU TeleSystem, this unit was totally restructured in 2009 to adjust to the new concepts of the contact center segment and portability. CSU Contact was created by this change, innovating the Brazilian contact center segment.
Together with the operational improvements, CSU changed the way it provides services to clients. The first step was the inauguration of the largest contact center in Latin America, a site named Alphaview, located in Barueri, in Greater São Paulo.
The complex is a veritable contact center city with 25.000 square meters of operational area in a plot of land of 32.000 square meters, with the capacity for more than 10.000 operators, front-line technology, 390 parking spaces, fiber optic connections (which potentially improves the quality, capacity and quantity of calls made and received), two restaurants, a living center, bank branch, Cyber Space, sports center, a small medical center with an outpatient facility and people on duty in the areas of gynecology, fonoaudiology, dentist and a general practitioner, as well as easy access to a train station.
Market strategies were developed to ensure profitable and efficient contracts for clients, serving the needs of each one and with the capacity to generate improved results for CSU.
CSU Contact offers solutions, technology and international quality standards, and has the best professionals in the market, who are ready to meet all the needs of their clients. It is the high quality scores obtained in all the phases of the management process that allow CSU Contact to offer services which are even more agile, productive and innovating to its clients, with the mapping of hundreds of quality indicators, customer satisfaction surveys and benchmarking.
Why choose CSU Contact?
- More than 10 years of experience with constant innovations in the Brazilian contact center market.
- Totally aligned with the demands of the contact center sector and number portability.
- More than 4.000 workstations providing receptive and active services.
- Providing services in various sites located in São Paulo at Faria Lima; Alphaview in Barueri in the Greater São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Recife.
- Diversified expertise in the Acquisition market with services provided to retailers, specific Help Desk for the points of sale and prepayment of receivables.